Keeping this historic building in good condition is vitally important. See how you can help.
Bringing you the best of UK and Trans-Atlantic folk and roots music.
See what's on and book tickets on the website
From 17th May activities will start returning to the Town Hall. Here’s what we know so far:
- Active Circuits restarts Monday 17th May at 6.45pm
- Yoga with Jo restarts Wednesday 19th May from 6 -7pm for beginners and 7.20 -8.30pm for the more experienced.
- Slimming World are back on Friday 21st May from 9.30- 11.30am
- Waste Not Want Not bags have been available throughout lockdown and will continue on Fridays between 11am and 12 noon.
More will happen after Stage 4; currently scheduled for 21st June.
- The Kirton in Lindsey Society back on Tuesday 22nd June
- Evergreens ( Tuesdays 2-4pm) and
- Kirton Call (Thursdays 7- 8.30pm) are both returning.
- KLAGS (amateur gardeners) will be back in August
- Town Hall Live’s first scheduled gig is 27th August
- KLIX Community Cinema will re-open with a new season of films on 11/12 September.
Sadly, Tai Chi will not restart and the status of the remaining regular activities were unknown at the time of going to press but all latest developments will be on our website and Facebook pages so do keep checking.
Anything can change at any time if the pandemic situation changes so, if in doubt, contact Sharron on email@example.com or ring 07752 246255.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
We have worked hard to ensure that the building is safe and meets with current Government guidelines. This includes a one-way system to the toilets and sanitisers at strategic points throughout the building. As long as social distancing requirements are in place we are only able to use the large hall upstairs and all activities will take place there.
We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening in Step 3 of the Government’s ‘Roadmap to Recovery’. This date is currently 17th May but this may change if Covid cases increase.
For information and enquiries Sharron can be contacted on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07752 246255. Emails and mail will be monitored regularly and latest updates will be posted on Facebook and here: https://www.facebook.com/KirtoninLindseyTownHall/
This is a very difficult time for many of us but if you would like to help the Town Hall by making a small donation towards the upkeep of the building, you can easily send us small donations via PayPal using this donate button .
Simply click on the image then enter the amount you would like to donate and follow the instructions on screen. Thank you.
Kirton in Lindsey Town Hall is steeped in history and twice saved from the brink of demolition. Its story takes us from prison to pillar of the community and is probably unique. It has been at the centre of the community for over a hundred years hosting dances, auctions, parties and meetings and cuts an imposing view at the head of the Market Place. Our strapline says it all: Somewhere Special in the Heart of Lincolnshire. For more information about the Town Hall Story please see the History & Heritage page.